Benefit Corporation & B Corp Certified--First in The World
Give us a call!
Zen Life Center © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Our Instructors & Staff Members
Our Instructors have spent many years devoted to training in the martial arts and have attained a certain level of expertise to qualify them as teachers and also mentors.
Through extensive testing, certification and tournament level competition, our staff has attained mastery in this martial art and now enjoy sharing their skill and passing it on to their students.
Here are a few of Adventure Martial Arts's instructors and other staff members, starting with Richard Hoehn:
Richard Hoehn (Master/Vice President)
Dr. Sheila Rochefort-Hoehn (Instructor/President)
* 3rd Dan Black Belt has been training for over 25 years in the martial arts.
* Business Coach & Consultant
* B Corp Consultant
* Self-Defense Expert.
* Dual M.S. in Mental Health Counseling and Marriage & Family Therapy.
* Professional Master's certificate in Publication and Communication.
* Doctorate in Counseling with Post Graduate Classes at Harvard University & Hebrew University in Israel.
* Ballroom/Latin Dance Instructor.
* Dr. Sheila Rochefort-Hoehn specializes in Life Coaching, Business Coaching & Consulting, Sport's Coaching, Women's Self-Defense, the Neurobiological Beneiftis of Exercise, the Fight, Flight, Freeze Responses, Couple's Workshops, Adventure Training.
David Weir (3rd Degree Black Belt)
Mr. Weir has been a Sr. Instructor (3rd Dan Black Belt) for over 15 years experience teaching and coaching. Numerous state and local wins and titles. David is an avid bike rider and a culinary chef and teacher. His two sons train in Tae Kwon Do with him at The Zen Life Center.
Edward Murawski (3rd Degree Black Belt)
Mr Murawski is a Breaking and Weapon's Fighting Champion. He has a Third-Degree Black Belt and has Instructed for over 15 years. Edward is a Botanist and Natural Environment Specialist. Edwards daughter and son train with him at The Zen Life Center.