Give us a call!
Send us a text!
send us an email!
Zen Life Center © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The Zen Life Center strives to make quantifiable differences in both our social and environmental impact while maintaining a profitable and growing business. In 2015 here are a few things we were able to do:
1. Provided $10,245 in martial art and fitness grants to impoverished individuals and families.
2. Provided $1,501.98 worth of fitness equipment to impoverished individuals and families.
3. Provided 3 Environment Service days in our Summer Camp.
4. Provided 2 free seminars to local libraries.
5. Provided 6 free seminars to public schools.
6. Provided 20 hours of volunteer work for nonprofit organizations.
7. Provide free or discounted training to our employees.
In 2016, We hope to provide at least:
1. Provide $10,500 in grants to impoverished individuals and families--with an emphasis on kids, girls and women.
2. Provide $2000 in gear to impoverished children, girls, and women.
3. Provide at least 3 environmental service days in our summer camp and at least 3 in our After-School Program.
4. Provide at least 10 free seminars to the public
5. Provide at least 20 hours of service to nonprofit organizations
6. Provided free training to all of our staff and their immediate family members
7. Provide free leadership, business, wellness, and business training to our staff.
8. Help Create a Best for Orlando Campaign with Mayor, Buddy Dyer, and the Director of Sustainability, Chris Castro.
9. Pave the way for the first fully B Corp Certified plaza or town center in the world, here in Orlando.
10. Lecture on the B Corp at different universities and venues around Florida
11. Significantly improve our environmental footprint
Benefit Corporation & B Corp Certified--First in The World